12 Leads Electrocardiograph FX-8322
Brimmed with easy–to-use and convenient functions.
Up to date performance that can handle a wide range of needs.
This electrocardiograph will surely change the future examination style.
Introducing the new flat-style electrocardiograph with 210mm wide paper.
It comes with a smarter design, easier operability and up to date performance capabilities, expecting renovation of the conventional examination style.
- Large 6.4 inch color LCD screen with 640 x 480 resolution display
- Keyboard and touch screen operation Available in various languages
- Easy data management and data can also be saved with USB (x 2) and SD (x 1) card ports
- 3 / 6 / 12 Lead ECG display
- 3 / 6 / 12ch recording on 210mm paper
- Full Qwerty keyboard is provided as standard.
- Up to 500 ECG examination can be saved in its internal memory.
- A commentary on the interpretation obtained from the automatic analysis can give more detailed clinical viewpoint. It is a summary of the interpretation also useful for the patient’s consent.
- The FX-8322R can be provided with the optional stress test function. In stress test, the optional external monitor enables the staff to monitor waveforms and measurements while checking the patient condition.
- Indicates preventive measure and advisable information on the next examination and treatment, referring to the obtained analysis interpretation. It is also useful for understanding the interpretation of highly specialized cases.
- Dimensions 370(W) x 320(D) x 89(H) mm
- Weight Approx. 5.3Kg