Hemodynamic monitoring at the highest level
PiCCO-Technology is the easy, less invasive and cost-efficient tool for determining the main hemodynamic parameters of critically ill patients.
• Beside quantification of pulmonary edema,
• Quantification of cardiac preload,
• Several arterial access pain-pediatric patient,
• Precise, calibrated cardiac output.
• Septic shock,
• Traumatic shock,
• Cardiogenic shock,
• Severe burn injuries,
• High risk surgical procedures.
Disposable: Arterial access via femoral, brachial
(trans pulmonary thermo dilution and pulse contour analysis)