CARDIOSAVE represents a giant leap forward in functionality and versatility
while continuing to deliver the performance and intuitiveness of the Datascope pumps you know and trust.
With its large touchscreen display, dramatically smaller and lighter design, and seamless transition from in-hospital use to transport mode, this revolutionary pump redefines counterpulsation therapy.
Easier to Manage the Most Complex Patients
Enhanced pneumatics help optimize diastolic augmentation. Faster pneumatic speed allows the balloon to stay inflated longer during diastole. Pneumatic performance at a heart rate of 80 is 10% faster than the CS300 and at a heart rate of 150, Cardiosave is 16.4% faster (normotensive patient).*
Enhanced detection, management and performance:
- Enhanced pacer detection
- More sophisticated management of lead faults
- Advanced triggering performance
Large state-of-the-art LCD panels are used for both the upper waveform display and lower touchscreen control. This allows for larger patient display parameters, improved help screen navigation and customizable control screens. The backlit screens allow visibility in varying lighting conditions with no alternate light source required.
Improved user interface and patient interconnects:
- Backlit monitor and touchscreen control display
- Improved help screen navigation
- Better organized patient interface connections
- Easier access to connection panel
- Color coded and keyed connections
Better Patient and User Convenience
Designed for use with all current Maquet intra-aortic balloon catheters. CARDIOSAVE Hybrid easily and quickly converts from hospital configuration to transport configuration.
Quieter operation and improved user convenience:
- Significantly quieter when compared to earlier generation Maquet/Datascope IABPs
- Self-retracting power cord
- Out-of-sight helium tank compartment